Friday, June 11, 2010

Fast Fix Friday: Biscuit Pizza


Hi guys! 

Have you missed me?   

I've missed you. Sorry I've been MIA for a while.  Showing the house plus all the improvements has been taking up all of my time.


Here's the recipe for this week. Fast, easy, crowd pleasey!


 Sorry I don't have a picture for this one.  I will make it again soon to show you that the fluffy biscuit goodness on the bottom is awesome!


Biscuit Pizza 

(courtesy of Megan Evans and her Mom's Cookbook I think)

1 lb ground beef
1 lrg-ish jar spaghetti sauce
shredded moz. & cheddar cheese
biscuit dough recipe doubled


Brown ground beef.  
Add spaghetti sauce. 
Pour sauce mixture over dough.  
Cover with cheese.
 Cover with foil, bake 20-25 min.
Remove foil, bake 10 min or until cheese is melted.


 Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipe

(courtesy of Rachel Ray)

1 1/2 C flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
6 T butter, chilled and cut into pieces
1/2 C milk

Using a food processor, pulse together the flour, baking powder and salt.  Pulse in the butter until the mixture forms coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds.  Pour in the milk and pulse just until the dough clumps together. 
 
Don't forget to double the dough recipe, sorry I'm lazy. 
 
Enjoy!
 
Thanks Megan for this yummy recipe.

1 comment:

Tyler and Megan said...

Shut up! I feel so fancy! I love this recipe, and I just adore you! LOVE.