Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh Camera! Where art thou?

Well my camera has been MIA for about 2-3 weeks now.  It was last seen in the hands of my not quite two-year-old. Ahhh, yes how could I be so foolish? I'm guessing that she threw it away. She does that....often. So today I did something I've been wanting to do my whole life. I bought myself a really great camera.  It's not the most expensive Digital SLR but I'm just fine with that. It was plenty expensive to me.

Check her out.  




Isn't she a beauty? 15.1 Mp with a video mode. YES! Mmmm, I can't wait to get her next Friday.  Just in time for my sweet girl's second birthday.
 

1 comment:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Jealous. I totally am dying for a nice camera.

Don't you love how they magically make our most prized posessions disappear. Pretty sure Jack threw away my wedding ring. Ouch.