Friday, March 26, 2010

Preoccupied

I've been so preoccupied with my kitchen that I haven't blogged about, or even thought about much else. Sorry.  I don't know if anyone really reads this blog except for my faithful sister-in-laws and one friend but I should post some other things anyway.

I love the blog Full House. Christina is amazing . She's ridiculously talented and beautiful and I saw that she was interviewed on a blog called Bringing Lady Back.  Another awesome blog. Go check both of them out.  Oh and I made a cute spring onesie with some clip art from The Graphics Fairy, for Addy today. Maybe I'll send it in to Brag Monday. Anyway I'll post a picture of it tomorrow, because I think it turned out super cute.

Go check out those blogs cuz that's all I got today.  Sorry no fast fix Friday this week.

No comments: