Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kitchen shopping list

So my kitchen renovation has come to a halt. We are needing to make a trip out to SLC to go to a counter top manufacturer and pick out a slab of granite. Trouble is, is that we can't seem to find the time to get out there. I've been having doubts {in my own mind} if I even want granite anyway, since we will be moving out of this house hopefully soon and the kitchen project is just to help the house sell. Maybe I should do quartz? I do know that I love the way quartz looks.  Especially like the counter tops Candice Olsen uses on Divine Design. Seems like she is always using quartz. Mmmm it does sound pretty good with a skinny white subway tile back splash. Yeah I'm feeling it. Well anyway here's what I've found for the dining area in the kitchen.  I can't decide which chandelier I should pick. In my inspiration photo it's a cage-type. I looked everywhere to find something similar,  but I've had no success. Maybe something will turn up.



1. Green Chairs from Target. $62.99 for a pair (sweet deal)
2. White Table (Identical to my inspiration photo) Ikea $149.00
3. Subway Art ( I saw this photo on Tatertots and Jello, along with her tutorial she did for her own Valentine's Day subway art, so cute.)
4. Drum Shade Chandelier from Overstock $89.99
5. 6 Light Chandelier from Walmart.com $31. 49

 OH WALLPAPER, Wallpaper! I almost forgot about the Wallpaper! I found some really great sources via apartment therapy. I'll letcha know when I find "the one". There are so many that I love right now.

No comments: